Hey, do you know what the educational website is and how to create it?
The educational website is a platform that includes informative videos, games, and tools that help to make your classes more interactive. What do you think? Are there any advantages of educational websites?
Of course, there are! But at first, you need to be more attentive to choose an educational website for you, your students, or your children because you have to find a site with reliable and attractive content. Okay, let’s go on to understand why and how to build an educational website!
Nowadays, when the daily life is disturbed all over in the world, online teaching becomes more and more critical. One of the main reasons is the lack of face-to-face relations, which leads to online teaching to become famous every day.
After COVID 19, many educational websites became famous, such as Moodle, where it is possible to create an account, upload files, and educational materials, but there is another option. Can you guess what I am speaking about?
Of course, it is about Uteach, which is more convenient and has all the tools needed for online education. Here you may learn how to sell online courses from your own website and earn the whole income you have made. One of the benefits of using Uteach is that the platform is optimized for search engines. This means that those who want to learn can find your courses, for example, just searching on Google. Maybe you will ask me why you need to use and study with educational websites over Zoom or Skype lessons. Here are the reasons.
#1. We pay less for buying online classes than we pay for online lessons.
I know it’s clear why. Educators who shoot the video lessons ones, constantly sell and make much more money than the others. But teachers who do online lessons by Zoom, Skype, or by other sites waste a lot of time to explain the class over and over again.
#2. There are no problems with the connection.
Students participating in online classes often state that sometimes because of a pretty weak connection, classes are not understandable, affecting the quality of E-learning, which also happens during group classes. This is not the case with video lessons
#3. You are free to choose from where and how to study.
Perhaps you will not agree with me saying that there is no other difference and you can also join online classes from wherever you want, but if the lesson is by video call, then you should have a presentable look because your camera is always on, isn’t it?
#4. We decide the time of our study
The most important and positive part of video lessons is to learn when it is convenient. Possibly you are an active night person and in general, you feel more motivated at night. So video classes are typical to you because you are the only one to choose when to start your study time- at night, in the afternoon, or early in the morning.
#5. You buy video classes once, and they are always yours. You can repeat it over and over again.
Unlike zoom classes, you can watch them again after years or share them with friends. By the way, when you want to give information to knowledge, you have to repeat it after some time. Besides, sometimes classes are so hard that you need to repeat them and online classes are here to help you.
The importance of understanding how to create a website is starting to grow. So schools and universities have to start teaching their students to build websites that are also so important for teachers. Okay, let’s find out how to create educational websites!
- Create the website and choose your template.
Start to think about which template is good for your project ( please be attentive, ’cause you need to select the most appropriate one, not just one you like the most).
- When choosing a course topic, research the market to determine if the topic is in demand by the audience. You are free to choose your course topic, and it depends on your abilities too. Probably you are good at making delicious food, or you speak Chinese really well. So based on your capabilities, you can choose what your course theme will be.
- It’s already a time to act! You need to have a content plan that will help you know where to start and keep your course sequence, which is really important cause it will be much easier for learners to study with the continuing course.
- After having a specific content plan start shooting the video. Of course, it would be better to have a professional camera, but your phone’s or computer’s camera is quite enough.
- You need to check the video after shooting it. There may be some technical glitches which will affect the quality of your course.
- Use some SMM tools to make your courses famous. Try to open accounts on Facebook or Instagram to make people know about your website.
Work even from home, create materials that will ensure your steady income!
Some piece of advice from us!
- Speak in an interesting way to motivate your students, cause it helps to avoid having uninteresting courses!
- Use special speakers that will make your voice as clear as possible!
- Avoid recording in noisy places!
While some people prefer to build their own website and post courses there, others just prefer to use websites like Udemy and post their materials there without having a website. This allows you not only to share your classes but also to find the material you are interested in, buy it with a little money and enjoy it whenever and wherever you want.
But you have already known about Uteach, which will make your life easier cause here you get a chance to create your own website using the domain you want.
So it is your choice, find the most appropriate platform, start a new business and make money. Good luck!