The Maserati GT is among the most expensive cars in the line. It offers an alluring medley of elegant style, outpouring power, and advanced technology. It is known as a landmark in automotive art because of its elegant structure and refined symmetry.
In 1947 Maserati GranTurismo matched an intricate race-car engine in a luxurious car and has ruled our hearts since then. The new prototypes of GranTurismo are the exact replica but with more advanced specifications.
To begin with, check out everything you need to know about the Maserati GranTurismo spare parts at https://boodmo.com/vehicles/maserati-287/gran_turismo-11310/. Here are the six features that one should know about the elegant GranTurismo.
The amazing blend of performance and frill is the key signature of Maserati GranTurismo. It is designed to achieve continental crossing performance and a rancorous streak. It gets its power from the Ferrari built, 4.7-liter V8.
- It is having a naturally aspirated engine, a high revving powerplant that reaches its power peak of 460 hp and revs to 7,500 pm.
- The ZF 6-speed auto-shift gearbox and hydraulic torque converter that ensures a comfortable ride in style.
- It is endowed with a limited-slip differential that helps in disseminating torque to both reels.
- It has five different drive modes such as ICE mode, Auto-Sport mode, Manual-Sport mode, Auto-Normal mode, and Manual-Sport mode.
- It has front Double-Wishbone suspension and five-arm multilink rear suspension with hydraulic steering.
- It is equipped with a ventilated disk front and rear brake.
- GranTurismo offers 10.0 mileage and 86 liter fuel tank capacity with a BS-VI Emission Norm Compliance.
The engine can push the Gran Turismo from 0 to 100 km/hr in just 4.8 seconds.
Comfort and Convenience
Maserati GranTurismo surpasses the conventional idea of comfort. It delivers a luxurious coupe with all the advanced amenities.
- It has adjustable power steering for a great driving experience
- It delivers excellent interior space
- It is elegantly designed for a multiway cover seat with front folding armrest
- It has electric opening assistance for trunk cowl, and fuel cowl and doors.
- GranTurismo is equipped with dual-zone auto climate control, air quality control and twofold rear vent
- It also has a low fuel warning light for a carefree smooth driving adventure
Maserati GT is empowered with the latest Maserati infotainment package that only focuses on real-world assistance, flexible entertainment, and instinctive rendezvous.
- MTC+ 8.4-inch multiple-touchscreen display and a center console rotary control
- It provides Bluetooth connection, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto
- Its sound system receives power from the 10-speaker Harman Kardon Premium Ghetto Blaster
- It provides SiriusXM Radio with a 1-year subscription
Maserati is known for its amazing timeless design. The design of Maserati cars including GranTurismo is amazement in Automobile art. Maserati’s design offers a precise futuristic vision while asserting the past accomplishments of the marque’s history.
- The front grille is sculpted in an exotic combination of audaciousness and aggressiveness.
- It has an iconic triple-side vent.
- It is sleek, volitional, race-proven and has an aerodynamic shape.
- This luxury coupe has an immaculate four sitting that makes it more desirable.
From a safety point of view, Maserati Gran Turismo offers a high-end security system with advanced features.
- Maserati GranTurismo has Anti-lock braking system with brake assistance technology
- It has Central lock, power door lock and child safety lock
- It provides passenger, driver, and side front airbags for holistic protection
- This luxury coupe is provided with seat belt, door ajar, engine check warning and a crash sensor for a smooth carefree drive
- Its has an anti-theft device that makes it a theft-proof asset
- The additional safety features include a tire pressure monitor, vehicle stability CS, and Automatic Xenon headlamps
Exteriors and Interiors
- It has exterior headlights and front fog lights with a power antenna
- It is well designed with rain sensing wiper, rear window wiper, rear window defogger, and rear window washer.
- The interiors have an outside temperature display, digital odometer, and electronic multiple Tripmeter.
- It also has a glove compartment and a cigarette lighter for a more luxurious outlook
- It also has a tachometer and height-adjustable driver seat to give a more comfortable touch to this elegant coupe
No other coupes articulate superfluity like Maserati GranTurismo, the proficiency of earnest crafters is crafted with details in the exquisitely finished veneers and interiors.
- The seats are wrapped in magnificent Alcantra or Poltrona Frau leather
- The headrest has an exquisite embroidered Trident that gives it a unique glimmer
- GranTurismo amasses hand-stitched elements all over the cabin
- The edges are made up of wood, MC Edition aluminum, and carbon fiber
- Exclusive paint tones and textures provide a sophisticated luxurious finish
Maserati GranTurismo comes with a wide range of customized rims that add an ardent demeanor to this beauty.
The Maserati GranTurismo is an excellent demonstration that opulence, design, and performance go hand in hand. Maserati assembled and developed GranTurismo to entrust safety, performance, and indulgence at the same time. And the same goes for Boodmo.om for all the genuine spare parts.