Covid-19 has restricted people to their homes. Stay-home orders and precautions have made people limited to a boundary, and they cannot go to work. This has affected business to a major extent. This situation requires employees to communicate well and collaborate with each other. Whether the organization is smaller or bigger, the whole team needs to connect, communicate, and collaborate on a frequent basis.
Therefore, today almost every business needs good communication too more than ever. Communication has become a necessary thing during this pandemic so that team members can connect with each other on a daily basis.
If you are already in the role of managing your team, you must have come across some useful pack of tools. There are a number of free and reliable communication tools available for business.
Skype is a popular communication tool offering free call, video chat, instant messages, and screen sharing for Skype to Skype users.
- Skype provides instant messaging and chats history.
- You can also use a skype premium for added features.
- Skype also offers voice calls.
- Skype offers video calling and screen sharing options.
- It allows text messaging to call to local networks.
Zoom is another popular video and web conferencing service, which is free up to 100 individuals.
- It enables chat, meeting, HD video calling, and collaboration.
- It allows users to conference room calling.
- It offers video webinars with full features.
- It is easy-to-use and provides engaging webinars.
Slack is a free business communication tool that is widely used all around the world.
- It becomes a substitute for a one-to-one conversation.
- It is a quick and simple way to connect with employees.
- It offers a chat room for an entire company.
- It enables workplaces to organize group discussions and team meetings.
- It allows teams to send private messages for sharing information, files, and more all in one place.
#4. Google Hangouts
Google Hangouts is also used to Talk to other hangouts users over the internet for free. Google Hangouts can be used on windows and smartphone both.
- It offers free voice calls and HD video calls for its users.
- Teams can use Google Hangout for the HD Group video conference.
- It also provides auto screen focus and intelligent muting during calls.
- It offers built-in screen sharing.
- This communication tool is compatible with different computing devices, including Windows, Android, and iOS.
- Users can easily share information, training, and other material with a potential audience using Google hangouts.
FaxZero is an online Fax service that offers its users to send digital faxes. This tool is used for sending fax up to 5-page documents for free, and two times a day.
- FaxZero sends faxes for free.
- It is user-friendly and versatile.
- It provides support for both sending and receiving faxes.
- It is simple and works perfectly for occasional fax needs.
- The service can be availed within the US and Canada.
- You can opt for premium service of Faxzero by paying a fee and eliminate Fax zero branding and increase your fax limit by up to 25 pages a day.
With FreeConferenceCall.com allows its users to make conference and video calls for up to 1,000 people for free.
- It offers calendar management.
- Users can sync the calendar with Google.
- It offers call recording features to its users.
- FreeConferenceCall offers instant messaging and chat features.
- It offers data encryption and security to its users.
WebEx offers free video conferencing for up to three people.
- It offers users with web and video conferencing.
- It enables users to arrange webinars.
- It allows multimedia content sharing.
- It also offers chat and brainstorming tools to its users.
- WebEx also offers call sharing, Screen sharing, HD audio, and video calling features.
- It allows users to have a shorter and effective meetings with reduced disturbance.
- This tool also makes it easier for the teams to engage easily and convey their opinions via call or video call.
- It is easy to use and improves collaboration among the team.
The above are some of the popular and most effective communication tools that might fill the gap that has been created due to the social distancing orders. Good communication is the backbone of any organization’s success. No matter what size your business is, it requires an effective communication and collaboration tool to keep carrying out the regular work process while working remotely from homes. For apt communication, you can use more than one tool to keep everything in place and on time. Moreover, if your budget allows, you can also think about a personalized communication tool for your business to meet your communication needs exactly the way you want. Internal communication also helps the team stay on the same page. All you need is to consult a professional web app development company in Dallas to discuss and get a quote for your application.