Xiaomi has become one of the popular smartphone selling brand since Aug 2011 . Its own version of “Android” is the powerful reason of its success. Xiaomi mobiles has recently launched it’s Redmi Note 7 mobile. I’m going to present you the pros and cons of this phones, on the basis of which one can decide whether to buy it or not.
- Android: v9.0
- Display and screen resolution: 6.3″ (16 cm) and 1080 x 2340 pixels with multi-touch ability.
- Octa-core (2.2 GHz, Quad-core processor) with 3 GB RAM.
- Storage space: 32 GB (can be extended up to 256GB).
- Camera: 12 MP + 2 MP
- Battery: 4000 mAh (standby time of Up to 251 Hours).
- 8.1 mm slim, 185 grams & 159.2mm height.
- Other sensors include Light, Proximity and fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
- Dual SIM (Nano size)
- Networks: 4G, 3G, 2G
- Bluetooth: v5, A-GPS, Wi-Fi direct, Mobile Hotpot, Loudspeaker and Audio Jack of 3.5mm.
- Waterproof: Redmi Note 7 is available in many colours (Black, Red, Blue).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Price in Pakistan
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 price in Pakistan is around Rs.34,999 and in international market is around $261.
Why should you buy it and why shouldn’t?
Redmi Note 7 is an adorable handset that focuses on what must have to be there in a good mobile. It may not contain the features offered by Samsung or any other top-selling smartphone brands, but still, it’s gaining attention because of its affordable price.
Another great advantage of Redmi Note 7 is its Water Proof technology and its long-lasting battery life that makes it attractive.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, like other mobile phones has cons too, but its pros cannot be ignored. I suggest one must go for it to have an experience with such amazing features of Redmi Note 7, to see if it’s just like it’s been defined.