Do you think productivity is an accident? It never is. It is the result of unwavering commitment, consistent struggle, and intelligent planning. To have a full-blown system of productivity, you need a helping hand. Have you heard of the productivity apps or tools? They are quite useful when it comes to having enhanced productivity. And guess what, you won’t have to motivate yourself all the time. These tools will do that for you by sending notifications and reminders. Just like when an ATT customer gets reminders of their billing dates and package details. The goal is to facilitate you and bring you convenience.
However, in order to have an extraordinary productivity system, you need to choose the right tools. And in order to rely on them, you need to be comfortable with them. That’s how you will get closer to achieving your goals.
So, if you are down on motivation and need a little push, check out the following productive tools.
Top 10 Productivity Tools to Boost Your Productivity
- Google Docs
- Microsoft OneNote
- HubSpot Sales
Check out the exciting details.
Since we are talking about achieving goals, having a project management tool is a must. If you have a growing team, ProofHub will solve all your project-management related concerns. It is an all-in-one solution for all your teams, projects, and work info. Some of the world’s giant companies are loving this tool. Some names are NASA, Netflix, Taco Bell, Disney, and others.
- It reduces the delivery time of any project
- You can control your projects better
- Improved time collaboration
- Better work satisfaction
Communication and collaboration are essential to project management. You need to have a flawless and consistent system of communication with your teams. Skype takes the edge here. Its effective video calling is more collaborative than any other tool. Also, it keeps refreshing its design and adds lucrative new features to keep you connected always.
- The new version has showcased rich features in video calling
- You can share photos, emoticons, and messages in real time
- You can call landline and mobile numbers at economical rates
Another recommendation for improved communication is Slack. When it comes to team collaboration, it is the perfect tool. It also has this useful feature of integration of various apps such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and others.
- Enhanced team communication and efficient chatting
- You can set reminders
- In a conversation, you can highlight words to get notified every time they appear in the chat
Who doesn’t know about Google Docs! It is widely used on account of its lucrative features and efficient document storage. You can access, edit, write and collaborate anywhere. You can do it from your tablet, computer, or phone, even when you are not connected.
- Smart styling and editing tools
- You can choose from a variety of reports, pre-made docs, and resumes
- You can even create documents through a mobile app or browser
Since we are talking about improved productivity, we can’t miss out on a note-taking tool. Microsoft OneNote is a digital app that works on any gadget. You can write, draw, or type as you please. it’s like you are writing with a pen on paper. Also, it comes handy when you take impromptu notes.
- You can collaborate in real-time
- You can make audio and video recordings
- You can do email management
- You can use photos to do optical character recognition
When it comes to email management, Sanebox is the tool for you. It sorts all your emails automatically and keeps your mailbox decluttered. You can conveniently sort your emails in various folders according to their importance. And you can focus better on the things which matter.
- With the smart filtering, you can prioritize your emails
- You can save your attachments directly to the cloud
- You can avoid distractions and focus better
- You can snooze emails to the time of your discretion
If you are unable to avoid distractions and cannot focus better, it’s hard to get close to your goals. And in a world full of distractions, you essentially need to have a tool that wards off unnecessary diversions. Freedom does that for you on all your gadgets. Around 500,00 people are using this app to improve their productivity.
- You can block whatever distracts you anywhere
- You can sync blocks on your iPhone, MacBook, Windows, and iPad
- Plan sessions to recur weekly or even daily
Since distractions are the biggest culprit in holding us away from achieving our goals, here is another recommendation for blocking them. Self-control is an open-source, free app that can block your access to all the distracting mail servers, websites, and anything else. It can help you when you are in the middle of a project with an approaching deadline. You can block all distracting content for a period of time. And guess what, you won’t be able to access the blocked content even if you delete or switch off the app. The name of the app is justified!
- You can effectively limit your addiction to social media
- You can have enhanced focus
- Improved work-life balance
We have a recommendation to ease up email marketing for you. HubSpot Sales is a clever tool for marketing automation. You can manage to sell more in lesser time. This tool is good for both large and small business setups. You can convert all the promising leads into successful deals. Enjoy creating your own email templates and customize them, as you like. You can measure your performance too.
- Marketing automation
- It integrates conveniently with Outlook and Gmail
- Leads management
- The better launch of landing pages
Without optimum health, you can never work towards your goals. And all this list of productivity tools won’t even matter. So, to have better productivity and achievement of goals, here is our recommendation of the best health and fitness app. It is an easy-to-use calorie count tool. And you get to have access to the largest calorie and nutrition database of the world.
- You can lose weight healthily with this app
- Recommends improved eating habits
- The mobile app syncs with the web automatically
So, with these incredible apps and tools, gear up to perform better than ever. Whether your task is to make AT&T fiber availability map, a new construction company, or any goal for that matter, these tools will make that happen! What’s more? You can achieve all that and more in a short amount of time as well. Thus, you save time. And time means MONEY!