No matter the modern social media marketing tactics, gaining prominence for better customer engagement and brand promotion, one thing that remains of pivotal importance in B2B lead generation, is Social Engine Optimization (SEO). While SEO and lead generation service are the primary B2B marketing trends, the prospect is limited to posting of new content pieces. The general understanding of any content is that, whenever it is posted on brand websites, it helps it to get noticed online, which, in a larger picture, helps in generating effective leads. There is a different team employed to target these leads and convert them into clients.
However, with the changing dynamics of the marketplace, new needs and demands have to be worked out by marketers, to construct content relatable to the target audience. Furthermore, when lead generation is talked about, it is important to try out innovative strategies for effective marketing of the brand, on the online mediums, however, one thing that remains the same is the process of garnering leads through SEO. No matter the transforming nature of the business demands, SEO has, is, and will remain an important step for market growth.
Opt for User Intent Research to Stay in Course with Modern SEO Strategies
Coupling of SEO and lead generation is the need of the hour, and for that, a marketer needs to research the modern market user intent. User intent refers to the effective researching of the keywords typed in the search engine test box by users. This gives you a general idea about the type of content that a user is interested in, and you can script a better version of it through your content.
Two things make a general segment of the user intent. These include,
- Information: Users are either searching for information about a topic through search engines.
- Purchase: Users are looking for an item and searching for it through standard keywords.
Investigating what your audience is looking for, helps to frame a strong quality content powered with specific keywords, which are Googled occasionally. The best way of knowing what the user intends to research involves looking for the top results displayed by Google in response to a keyword input. This will give you a brief about devising your strategies for such keywords, and invest time in providing quality user experience.
Google algorithms are very choosy in picking up pages for top results, working 27*7*365 to decipher the meaning behind every search term. For example, if you type a keyword social media marketing, you will find results that discuss a relevant topic, company promotion ads offering you such services, and FAQs about it. This way, a user can find either information or purchasing options, depending on what they are looking for.
Studying user intent is always insightful for any SEO campaign. After you have carefully analyzed the user intent, you know about the user’s mindset, and how to strategize your content theme.
Using SEO to Leverage Your B2B Lead Generation Approach
In case you have been wondering how to use the traditional steps of SEO to make your B2B lead generation approach more appealing and effective, the following are some ways you can refer to use SEO for your advantage.
- Enlist all the keywords relevant to your brand: The basic aim of any marketer is to make a brand website responsive to any query typed by the user on the search engine. That is why you need to make sure that all the keywords related to your brand are reflected in your content so that Google algorithms can include your page in the SERPs. These terms have to be related to your industry. There are many free tools available online that can help you with effective keyword generation.
- Google all your search results: once you know the keywords related to your brand, you need to Google them, to study the research page for information and purchase intent. For information tabs, you need to make note of the key points added to the content, and if its purchase results, then you need to add the link of those pages on your website.
- Assemble your results to fuel the sales funnel: once you know the keywords, you need to organize your content to include them.
- Optimization of the existing content: if you have content that does not include any keywords relevant to your industry, then you need to optimize it accordingly, to make it target the audience segment. For this, you need to review your previous content and look for the intent of the user attractiveness. If, in case, it is missing some keywords that can make your leverage your lead generation game, then optimize them to add such pieces in the content.
- Create supporting pieces of content: It is possible for some old pieces of content to have important information but because Google wasn’t able to hold onto it due to missing keywords, it is not added to the SERP. Also, there are some content pieces created only for the sake of backlinking.
Suppose a very strong keyword serves a very strong user intent, and you have a product page for that. Then you can start building information assets for that page like blog posts, landing pages, informational content, guest blogs, eBooks, etc. If a page serves two needs of information and purchase, then it will surely create pages based on the related keywords researched by users.
Understanding the Concept of SEO and Lead Generation
The online market might be very versatile but is highly dynamic as well. One thing which is a trend today might be overruled by a better concept in the upcoming months. This is why you need to keep evolving your SEO and lead generation tactics to generate a steady flow of qualified leads. Compiling both SEO outsourcing and lead generation can help you to benefit your B2B marketing strategies.
Stay ahead of the competition by following these steps and make sure that your SEO tactics are aiding in effective lead generation.